Originally a farm workers’ cottage, Moorparks Cottage offers the perfect holiday accommodation: TWO bedrooms: 1 double and 1 king-size zip-and-link (which can be made into a twin on request prior to arrival).
- Bathroom: with shower over bath and WC. Separate WC, on the ground floor.
- Lounge/diner: with woodburner (first basket of logs included) and Smart TV and DVD.
- Kitchen: with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher and washer/dryer, DAB Radio with bluetooth.
- Outside: patio area with table, chairs and BBQ. Private garden with decked area, garden furniture.
- Amenities: ample off-road parking. Bed linen, towels, electric, central heating and Wi-Fi included.
- Location: beach 16 miles, pub and shop 2 miles.
The views from the kitchen window are of farmland which extends to Exmoor (on a clear day). The door from the kitchen leads outside to the cottage garden and decking.
Sorry, No Dogs allowed (Not even small ones) as we have animals on site.
Contact The Property Owner
Telephone: 07850 356627
REMEMBER – Booking directly with property owners can save you MANY £s compared to booking with one of the large online booking websites!